Call 657-298-4892 to Find Help Now!
Our services give addicts in Huntington, CA the opportunity to make positive and life-altering modifications by helping them break the cycle of substance addiction. Many people who suffer from drug addiction endure emotional, physical, financial, and professional troubles. We help addicts in Huntington, CA realize their goals of sobriety and stability, so that they don’t have to suffer anymore. Addiction treatment generally begins with detox, although it’s not always necessary, and features a:
- personalized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual therapy
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- beautiful living facilities
- twenty-four hour supervision and care
Call 657-298-4892 to talk to an addiction treatment professional, and begin recovery as soon as possible!
Certified Treatment Programs
There are many different traditional and non-traditional methods of dealing with substance addiction, however, scientists, psychologists, and health care experts generally agree on certain principles regarding efficient drug and/or alcohol dependency rehabilitation. The principles that no two addictions are the same and there is no single therapy technique that is applicable for everyone in Huntington, CA. It’s imperative that treatment programs rehabilitation customize treatment plans to satisfy the needs of the individual, not simply his or her drug abuse. Medical, psychological, legal, social, and job-related circumstances have to be taken into account when creating treatment plans. An efficient treatment plan typically depends on precise observation and examination of the patient. The plan also has to be flexible enough to be regularly adjusted and corrected when necessary to fulfill the client’s changing needs. Usually, healthcare specialists customize treatment plans by combining all or some of the following:
- behavioral therapies
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
What Types of Rehab Are Available?
The individual’s specific requirements will decide the degree of rehabilitation that is most suitable. For example, a person that has been clean for a few years, but has a relapse, will need a much different degree of rehabilitation than a person who has been continuously using for a long time without intervention.
- When treatment takes place in a hospital or medical clinic, it is called inpatient treatment, and it generally offers detox and rehabilitation services in the same facility. As inpatient treatment grows less common, these facilities become more concerned with providing medically supervised detoxification. For the best recovery results clients are urged to continue directly to treatment program.
- Outpatient treatment is offered at medical clinics, counselor’s offices, community health clinics, or in residential treatment programs with outpatient services. People participating in outpatient treatment stay at home and commute to daily treatment classes at a facility.
- Our team provides residential treatment, which is a blend of inpatient and outpatient programs. Patients reside in comfortable housings while they commute to the facility for treatment and daily support meetings. Patients who take part in this type of treatment are able to face the anxieties and temptations of life after having relearned how to function in society.
Let Our Team Help
Even if an addict in Huntington, CA believes that drugs and/or alcohol are their only option, recovery is always possible with the assistance of professionals and support from friends and family. Our team offers programs for all varieties of drug addiction, and treatments for those that have additional mental or emotional problems as well. Contact us at 657-298-4892 to speak with a recovery professional about rehabilitation facility locations, details concerning drug and alcohol dependency in general, or for advice. Call today!